Benecomms is pleased to announce that we have been awarded the 2019 Sir Walter Raleigh Award for Excellence in Communication for our work on a pro bono campaign for a not-for-profit ballet company in 2018 that resulted in:
· A CBS17 special that was shared on social media over 110 times.
· Growth of the client’s social networks dramatically and quickly.
· Increase in web traffic from an average of 13 hits before the campaign began to nearly 1.3K at the end.
· Increase in sponsorship dollars by 150%.
· For the first time, the ballet’s Nutcracker performance sold out.
Raleigh Public Relations Society presents the Sir Walter Raleigh Awards annually as a showcase of exemplary work by North Carolina public relations, communication, and marketing professionals. These awards honor all practitioners who have achieved excellence in the field — from full-service agencies to freelance practitioners.